Tuesday, January 02, 2007

new blog skin!

whoopee!! finally managed to get my new blog skin up! it's downloaded from www.blogskins.com of course.. =P the day when i can do one up myself...will be the day i learn java.. haha..

had so many problems changing the template cos somehow it doesn't seem so compatible with the new blogger account thingy, so ended up having to copy my entries 1st, delete my blog in that new blogger account, create a blog with the same address in my old blogger account (that i never used for my own blog, but for shared ones) and pasted the entries there... phew.. what lengths i went to.. but at least it works now yippee!!

purple sooo rocks... ;)

almost chose an evanescence one, found quite a nice one, like all of it, the words, the layout, but don't really like the pic with their faces haha... maybe i'll replace that pic with another pic someday for my next blogskin..

meanwhile, enjoy this simply n totally purple one!!

No comments: