Monday, September 08, 2008

M A F 2 0 0 8

Went back for Mid Autumn Festival at HCJC on Sat.. That's a photo of most of my exclassmates who went back, and one of our seniors... Ok, it's no longer HCJC, it's HCI, but I'll always remember it as such.. =P Nothing much of the compound has changed, other than the String Ensemble club room no longer being where it used to be.

Really really glad to be back!! So many memories that I hold dear.. Serene and I were practically gushing about our memories throughout our tour around school.. So much time has passed since, so much has happened.. It's been a tiring journey so far, but this trip back has somehow refuelled my drive, sounds corny? But it's true.. =P Maybe it's the HC fighting spirit.. Never noticed it so starkly until now, maybe the realisation only emerges after being away for some time..

No comments: