Thursday, December 04, 2008

s c h o k o l a d e

Chocolate Fondue
Schokolade sinfulness to the max, man... =P On the last day of my exams, on Henderson Waves bridge that links Telok Blangah Hill Park and Mount Faber, how cool n sweet is that huh.. ;) And if you realised, the bridge is mostly made of wooden planks, and so we were trying not to set it on fire with our tiny tealight candle, nor get caught for it at least..

Totally soaked the marshmallows in oozing luscious chocolate mmhmmm... (Causing myself to drool again oh dear..) Had it for christmas again, with bananas and apples too. Perfecto! Hmm and I wonder whose advert-worthy hand is that in the pic? Hee...

Triple Chocolate Crunch
As if that wasn't enough chocolate indulgence, I chanced upon some Marks and Spencers sale before X'mas and was telling my sis about the items on sale. And managed to get tempted by her and my 'lil niece to pick up a box of Triple Chocolate Crunch too. They wanted 4 boxes, while I got 1 for myself, so basically, I looked like I was buying the whole shelf of it home haha.. It's 3 types of belgium chocolate and oat, how drool-able is that?

No comments: