Friday, April 17, 2009

g r a d u a t i o n m a s s

CSS had Graduation/Exam Mass on the last day of semester before the start of reading week. Had blessings, some song singing, video presentations, lots of hugging and photo-taking... Generally quite emo... Somehow this last day of sem seems even more significant to me as I won't even be going back to campus for exams anymore... Yes yes, I'll explain this for the umpteenth time and risk getting shot at again -- I've managed to cram enough modules in all the previous sems and chose all non-examinable modules for this sem hee.. Quite ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ huh... But at least I've got the peace of mind that if anything screws up in the earlier sems I can always salvage it later on without having to delay graduation... Glad all that planning paid off, really have to give thanks to God for it!

Dinner was provided after mass, with more fellowship and laughter... Will so miss everyone, from those whom I've known ever since I first stepped into CSS in Yr1 to those whom I've only started to get to know in the past year.. But I suppose it doesn't just end there, there'll always be the many gatherings during the hols and can always go back for campus mass when I've got the time, and might meet some at church etc... Simply am at a loss of words to describe how much journeying and growing with this community has enriched me.. Love all you guys!

No comments: