Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2 1 s t b i r t h d a y

Ok this is loooonng overdue haha.. Was waiting for the photos from my sis' camera (had to wait for her to return to Holland, download the photos, find time when my niece isn't clamouring all over her, before emailing them to me heez).. Thanks, jie! =)

Having helped a number of friends organise birthday celebrations and surprises, I dreaded the hassle of organising my own 21st birthday's haha... Fortunately, my darling dear actually organised the whole thing for me -- booking, inviting, guest book, bills, everything!! =D Here's a HUMONGOUS THANKS again, dear!! Yupz, so that's how I got to celebrate it despite my numerous hesitations haha... =P
Was thinking of Wiener's Oven, but because of their many limitations with reservations, we decided on Paulaner's German Restaurant at Millenia Walk in the end... Woot! It was seriously quite impressive with the old German photos lining the walls, traditional looking road signs and a May pole in the middle that went all the way up to the dome (just stand in Millenia Walk and look up, and you'll understand what dome I'm talking about)! Finally get to dine there, heez.. ;)

I'm soooo soooo glad that most of my friends could make it for my birthday lunch! And it must've been God's plan that my bro-in-law had to do a project for his company in Indonesia for a few weeks then, so my sis stayed on in Singapore and he flew back the day before the birthday lunch! So they managed to come too, heez..

My best friends all the way from RVHS!! Women, woah, it's been one long road we've been on together eh? ;)

HC String Ensemble! It's really amazing that we've been keeping in contact despite us being in all different faculties, universities and quite a number overseas even... =) Will always remember the music and laughter we've shared and more to come too!!

MM & CSS peepz! You've coloured my uni life and I really cherish your fellowship and support!! You rockz!! =)
Deutsche Freunde und Freundinnen!! A number of them are in Germany though, schade.. Viel Glück zum Geburtstag zu mir! haha... Und nein, ich bin NICHT böse... =P
And the theme was PURPLE haha... So prepared purple ribbons for those who didn't wear anything purple.. =P Woah despite purple being my favourite colour for ages, this is the first time I've got so many purple presents! Heez...

Too bad I wasn't in time to catch Hübschen Zwerg with his purple-ribbon-necktie haha... =P

More photos at my facebook album: http://nus.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35280&id=748060021 It was such fun!! =)

No comments: