Saturday, May 26, 2007

r e s u l t s

Yup, results for Year 2 Mechanical Engineering students were out today at 9am.. Kinda disappointed, thought that after S/U-ing German this sem, should be able to get results all in the region of As... Got a B for Mathematical Methods in Engineering, sian... Oh well, gotta be grateful for the rest of my modules though, did well for them despite feeling quite horrid when doing the papers haha... =P Irritating thing is, that math module's gonna be taken out of the syllabus after this! Argh, if only they did that earlier sigh... Perhaps this goes to prove that I was meant to be an engineer instead of a Mathematician phew haha...

Actually had kinda gotten over the disappointment after chatting to some of my friends and indulging in some NWN and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.. But now I'm disappointed for a different reason... Thought I would get some encouragement but it felt as if I'm falling short of your expectations. I've always studied for myself, nobody else. Yes, there are people out there in all facs getting a SAP of 5.0, but no, I'm not one of them. Yes, I'm striving for it, but no, it's not cos of THEM but cos I'm competing with myself. Period.

So don't come forcing YOUR expectations upon me. I'm no trophy.

I'm not perfect.

No comments: