Sunday, May 06, 2007

s h o p p i n g !

Went shopping with M today! muahaha.. =P Bugis Village is insane.. Found more sanity on the 2nd level.. And 3 for $5 earrings! haha we were going like 'oh-my-goodness..' =P The problem's that we keep getting attracted by the more formal, posh-looking stuff, which one usually doesn't wear to school, sigh.. We stumbled upon this gem of a shop, and bought a blouse each! M got a really schick blouse that can be worn as a tube top or halter or spaghetti, n i got this satin-y rather deep red blouse, ooh like the feel and the look.. maybe i'll wear it on wed! heez.. she found quite a few other nice blouses too and a skirt, but I was feeling kinda broke, didn't really have the heart to seriously shop for stuff for myself hee..
Almost forgot I'd brought my camera today! Until we were having dinner at Mos Burger haha...
M n her corn soup.. Can she get any corn-ier? haha.. Was saying that it looks like a tv programme in which they check out good eating places haha.. Mmm..delicious!
That's me n my hole-y burger! Actually it's the paper wrapping that's hole-y.. Know the scotch-tape thingy on Mos Burgers? Can't believe I managed to tear a hole in the packaging when opening it.. =P

Off to Bintan tomorrow! Time to get sun-kissed! Yay!! =D

No comments: