Friday, May 04, 2007

s u n g l a s s e s

Yippee!! Got my 1st pair of sunglasses!! =) and they're Gucci somemore! =P heez..


And yes, they're purple! muahaha... what's new? actually it started off with my mum bugging me to get sunglasses for my Bintan trip and for my SEP in Germany, which I think was started cos of my sis complaining about the super-bright sun over in Holland haha... So went around scouting for sunglasses... At first, was thinking of the big kind (think Prada) but that kind somehow cuts into the top of my cheeks..

Then we both spotted this one at the Gucci shop at DFS and noted the model number (though I actually kinda forgot it already haha).. Saw it again at some specs shops at Suntec today, and really like it the more I see it haha... Feels comfortable too, and not too narrow either.. =) Then finally got it at a store that offered 30% plus 10% discount heez... Thanks S for my early bday prezzie!! =D

Get to use it on Mon at Bintan already! Or shall I try it out tmr? haha... Glücklich! Woopdedoop!!

Erm, the photos don't actually do it justice haha... My phone cam ain't that pro and my digital cam's batteries just ran out! argh... Time to get shutter-happy this hol! =)

No comments: