Saturday, February 14, 2009

v d a y

Had the sweetest ever Valentine's with my darl.. =P Really touched that he was putting so much effort into it and trying to keep the preparations hush hush so it'd be a surprise hee.. Can't stop gushing oops... That's my pretty light purple hydrangea set in its own quaint wicker basket -- my fav flower in my fav colour muahahaha.. The beauty of hydrangeas is in how a single stalk can naturally seem to be a bouquet on its own! =)

The pirate and his rum! Haha couldn't help myself but post this unglam photo of someone's alcoholic tendencies.. =P

Wasn't rum nor shandy.. Was actually Riesling! My gosh.. I'm no wine connoisseur but kinda liked them (a species of grape quite commonly grown in Germany) when I first tasted it in Germany.. Mmmm wine by the beach, with a soft sunset too.. How perfect can things get?

Perfecter! Pardon me, I simply had to coin that word.. Master chef's TLC work of art.. After much experimentation and sweat, voila! Pate and Avocada prawn salad which can't be described by any other word but heavenly... Would never had thought of making pate myself, especially not in Singapore hee.. But he apparently proved me wrong! And my my, that was one smooth salad, shan't further divulge his secret ingredients hee..

Simply had to fool around a bit with ice and fire as the sky turned dark... =P That was one really memorable Vday, couldn't have enjoyed it better, all thanks to my dearest!

No comments: