Saturday, January 12, 2008

d e p a r t u r e

Finally left Singapore soil on Friday, 11th January 2008. My departure time was delayed, so had slightly more time to spend with family and friends, but it brought me much headache too, will elaborate in the next entry..

I really thank everyone who came all the way down to Changi Airport to send me off! =D You guys are the bestest! Missing everyone already..

That's my luggage haha.. Spent so much time trying to pack it to fit for the 2 weeks before my flight.. left some shoes behind in the end.. might not have needed those heat packs too, i'm too lazy to use them haha.. n usually i travel for only short distances before reaching a warm place, so not really useful so far.. Hope my luggage bags survive my entire trip till I get back to Singapore.. =P

No comments: