Monday, February 11, 2008

m o r e f o o d

That's the dinner that I cooked yesterday (sunday) -- my version of hainanese pork chop (coated with egg and herbs) and cream-sauce-mushroom spaghetti.. ;) Alex was quite shocked that I'm eating pork chops with noodles haha.. Oh well, whatever goes.. Had some salad that Agneska made too, unfortunately took the photo before the salad arrived.. =P

And this is today's dinner.. Croquettes dumped in the microwave, and omelette with sausages and mushrooms and grated cheese inside.. My omelette's finally looking like an omelette!! Guess the trick is the amount of oil sigh.. Going to try to cut down on it and yet still get a proper omelette.. Think my grated cheese is going bad sigh.. Stuff here seems to go bad really fast! Dunno whether it's just our fridge, stuff gets wet and it doesn't feel that cold too.. And stuff doesn't move that fast when you're just cooking 1-person's share..

No comments: