Monday, February 11, 2008

r o s e n t r a u m

My Rosentraum from my darling dear!! (aka rose dream) Today's our 1st anniversary together hee.. It's got a red heart surrounding the roses, but guess it's been a bit overwhelmed by the rest hee.. Comes with a teddy bear too! It's currently sitting on a leaf, sniffing my roses haha.. And a glass vase and fertilizer stuff in a packet too! So my bouquet's now on my desk soaking up the good stuff.. Apparently the company guarantees that their flowers will stay good for 7 days haha..

Was soo soo delighted with my flowers that I asked Daniel (one of my housemates) to help me take photos hee.. Yup that's me grinning till you can hardly see my eyes.. =P No worries dear, they got to me alright, safely packaged in a thick cardboard box, flowers still fresh and glass vase still intact.. ;)
Was actually quite depressed today, cos work was really boring and tiring, then went to the Deutsche Bank to try to check my account for transfers and withdraw some money cos I still haven't received my card via post. But the counter staff checked my account number, and told me that it's not in the records yet, and they can't do anything cos the lady who did my application is on sick leave today. =S Wth... Was super super sian after that, cos this means that I can't get my money to go to the Auslaenderbehoerde tomorrow (Tue is the only day they open till slightly later i.e. 6pm) and I gotta stay worried about my finances.. Argh.. Was sooo glad when I got home and Daniel told me that there's a package for me in the kitchen! It really made my day... =D Thank you soooo much, dear! Love ya every second too! Muakz!! =)

No comments: